Friday, January 23, 2009

Rainy Friday

It's raining outside! YAY! Guess what I had plans to do today? That's right--I planned to wash my car today. My car is absolutely filthy and this rain is not powerful enough to cleanse my car so it will just look worse when all is said and done. Oh well! I'll get it washed on another day and enjoy the rain that is falling now.

I just finished my second week of my last semester of university and I am in shock of how much I have to accomplish before I can acquire my diploma. God is good and God's grace is getting be through the semester one day at a time.

The girl that I am going to room with once university is complete and I have been looking for apartments online. I have been getting really excited about being able to live with only one other girl in a cute apartment in a complex that has many amenities offered. It has been fun looking and we have both become excited about what to expect and what we want to do with our apartment. I hope that everything will work out!

I also joined a gym...we'll see how long this lasts. Hopefully a while, especially since I have a roommate who goes so we can motivate and encourage each other toward our respective goals. Enjoy your weekend y'all!

No comments: