Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why is the lion eating tomatoes?

That is what my dear little cousin said while watching Planet Earth and saw that a lion was eating another animal. Oh how the minds of children work--it's pretty amazing!

Christmas was full of family--I probably celebrated three or four times with different family members--my birthday was celebrated the same amount of times as well. Christmas break was very relaxing and full of reading and trying my hardest not to do anything--this break is my last three week Christmas break of my lifetime. It started out visiting my friend joyce where it was snowing and cold! We had a lot of fun together. Then, I spent Christmas in Phoenix, AZ with some family. I spent my actual birthday in San Diego--relaxing. Then I went home to Bako for New Years until school started up again on January 12. Best thing that I got for Christmas was...Disney Wheel of Fourtune--pretty awesome game where all of the answers are Disney related.

joyce and I celebrating the end of the semester!

After many books and free food, I had to return to school to start my last semester of university. Once this semester is over, I will be able to become a nurse! YIPPEE!!! I am excited for school to end and more responsibilities to start (does that make me weird? Oh well). I'm excited to start my career as a nurse.

My cousin and I on Christmas!

No comments: