Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas!

So, I'm still getting used to this blogging thing and figuring out what looks nice and readable. Another thing about La'chaim--I'm not Jewish, and I am not mocking anyone, I just love the phrase--that it means to celebrate life! Anyways, back to Christmas...

There is this street close to where I live that decorates their houses for Christmas and it always is a sign that means Christmas is here! There are so many lights, manger scenes, and Santas that one's eyes hurt just looking at them! However, it is a must to see it every year, even if the decorations are the exact same every year.

There is just something about this time of year that reminds me how great God is, and how blessed I am--why can't I remember this all year round? I just can't seem to get as angry or bitter about things when it is chilly out and Christmas songs are playing. Why does my additude change on December 26? I don't know, but I wish that it wouldn't! More on this later, right now, I have school stuff to do (Procrastinating is such a wonderful thing, no?)!

No comments: