Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One Week Left!

One week from today, I will be done with the fall semester of 2008! This means that I will only have one left and then I will have my very own degree! What am I doing now? That's right--procrastinating! Something I am good at. How is it that a professor can have a test on Friday then a 10 page paper and a final on the following Monday? Not really fair--especially since this professor has been absent six times this semester. SIX TIMES!! If he was a student in his own class he would have failed the course according to his own syllabus! ARGH! So frustrating. Anyways, breathe, girl, breathe. Soon, this class will be over.

Good news? In my theatre class, groups of us had to write a little skit--and perform it in front of the class--with the theme of one of the three plays we read this semester. My group did Waiting For Godot: the Final Act! This is when Godot actually shows up and is a podunk hick not really worth waiting for. I was "Silent Bubba" that didn't speak the whole time, but then I come out and say some very profound things at the end. After everyone did their skit the class had to vote on their favorite (you couldn't vote for your own) and the winning group would get a prize. Well, guess what? My group won! We each got a Santa thing that is filled with Peanut Butter cups. I think that I am in the right when I call it my Oscar. :) Anyways, I'm out!

No comments: